Mark your calendars! We can't wait to welcome the Class of 2028!
Thursday, March 23th
Sign up today!
What is 7th Grade Visitation Day?
It's the St. Hubert experience in a day! Spend the day in the St. Hubert halls with other 7th graders from across the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, public schools, and charter schools, as we get ready to welcome you as our Class of 2028! You will run through a roster of classes and meet our teachers, getting a taste of what your everyday life would be like at SHHS. We will also host games, performances, and more with our student leaders!
Is attending 7th Grade Visitation Day Important?
Yes! It's the ultimate chance to see the sisterhood spirit that we've been raving about! It will be an afternoon to remember forever and the perfect way to jumpstart your adventure as a Bambie at St. Hubert!
What do I need to know before attending 7th Grade Visitation Day?
- All students should be dressed in their uniforms for Visitation Day. If your student does not wear a uniform to school please have them dress appropriately. Sneakers are recommended as we will be playing games in the gym throughout the day!
- Please arrive on Ditman Street closest to the Auditorium at 8am to check in.
- Lunch will be provided in the cafeteria.
- The day will end at 2pm and dismissal will take place at the Ditman Street Entrance.
- Be sure to look out for your confirmation email for more details!
Have questions? Reach out to Jennifer Danford, Director of Admissions by calling 215-624-6840 x1520 or email [email protected]