St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls
welcomes qualified transfer students!
1. Please have prospective parent/guardian contact the Admissions Department and notify the Admissions Director that your child is interested in transferring.
2. Student must fill out a St. Hubert application.
3. Student must submit a copy of the most recent report card
4. Once the most recent report card is submitted, the students application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
5. A interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal of Academic Services will be conducted.
6. Upon acceptance, the student will receive the letter of acceptance welcoming them to St. Hubert.