Faith In Action “FIA”
St. Hubert Service Hours Program
- Rooted in our Catholic identity, we believe that service to our neighbor is a core principle in
living the Christian life. With this in mind, St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls, seeking to
form women of faith and integrity, has a service hour requirement for each student.
- Each student is required to complete a minimum of 10 hours of service per year. A total of 40
hours is required to graduate.
- Students who complete the required 10 hours per year will not receive an award; however,
students who choose to go above and beyond in service will be recognized with the Faith in
Action Service Award- these students are those that have at least doubled their requirement by
completing 20 hours or more of service within the year.
- Monthly reminders will be shared with students through announcements. CSC service
opportunities will be widely shared as well.
The attachment bellow lists:
- Guidelines for achieving service hours
- Steps for completing Service Hours
- Service Hours Verification Form
- Directory of Service Opportunities for Students