The Course Selection process is beginning at
St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls.
Below is the Course Selection Materials
Course Selection Timeline
- March 9th Department makes recommendations.
- March 10th Parent Meeting
- March 14th Couse Selection Assembly for Students.
- March 15th Course Selection opened to Students and Parents.
- March 15th - March 21st Fill out Course Exception Forms and submit to department chair.
- March 21st - March 25th Teachers and Department Chairs will review Course Exception Forms.
- March 28th & March 29th Course Exception Forms Returned to Students
- April 4th Signed Course Exception Forms Returned to Academic Office
- April 8th Course Selection will be closed and Parents signed electronic conformation form.
Below is the PowerPoint Presentation for the 2021-2022 Course Selection