The Course Selection process is beginning at
St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls.
Below is the Course Selection Materials
Course Selection Timeline
- March 8th Department makes recommendations.
- March 9th Parent Meeting
- March 13th Couse Selection Assembly for Students.
- March 15th Course Selection opened to Students and Parents.
- March 15th - March 20th Fill out Course Exception Forms and submit to department chair.
- March 20th - March 24th Teachers and Department Chairs will review Course Exception Forms.
- March 27th & March 28th Course Exception Forms Returned to Students
- April 3rd Signed Course Exception Forms Returned to Academic Office
- April 7th Course Selection will be closed and Parents signed electronic conformation form.
Below is the PowerPoint Presentation for the 2023-24 Course Selection