The Course Selection process is beginning at
St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls.
Below is the Course Selection Booklet
Students will be informed on the
process at an assembly on Wednesday, March 13th.
Course Selection Timeline
- Assembly March 13th
- March 13th - March 19th - Fill out Course Exception Forms and Sign up for College Course and FCS Courses.
- March 19th - March 22nd - Teachers and Department Chairs will review Course Exception Forms.
- March 25th - Course Exception Forms Returned to Students
- March 25th - April 5th - PowerSchool will be open for Course Selection
- March 29th - Signed Course Exception Forms Returned to Academic Office
- April 9th - Students will receive Course Selection Printout
- April 17th - Students return signed Course Selection Printout to Academic Office.
2018-19 Course Exception Form is below. If you need this form please print it out. Follow the instructions on the form and return it to the Academic Affairs Office with your Course Selection Form.
Below is the PowerPoint Presentation for the 2019-2020 Course Selection