6801 Frankford Ave.
Phila., Pa 19135
10905 Dutton Road
Phila., Pa 19154
All items, except shoes, stockings, and emblems, must be purchased from Flynn & O'Hara.
The official school uniform is:
1. Dark brown jumper worn with the short or long sleeved yellow oxford shirt.
2. Emblem denoting the student year. These are on sale at St. Hubert for $5.00 Must be sewn on the left side of the
jumper and be visible.
3. Brown tights must be hole free. Footless tights or socks worn under the tights are not
permitted. Brown tights are required during the 2nd and 3rd Quarters of the Academic
4. Brown knee socks are permitted during the 1st and 4th Quarters of the Academic Year.
Knee socks must be pulled up to the knee.
5. Every student is required to have the brown cardigan sweater. Please mend, when needed.
Only brown-colored patches are to be used to cover holes. Seniors are permitted to wear
the authorized senior zip-up fleece in place of the cardigan. NO sweatshirts are allowed.
Please see Spirit Days.
6. Shoes must be solid, dark brown leather tied oxfords. Shoes must be tied. Students are not
permitted to walk on the back of their shoes.
Uniforms must be no shorter than two inches above the knee. If there is a height or weight issue, Flynn
& O’Hara will be happy to special order a uniform to comply with Archdiocesan and school policy.
Additional requirements to the uniform policy are as follows:
❖ Earrings must be no bigger than the circumference of a quarter and not to hang below
her ear more than one inch. Excessive jewelry is prohibited.
❖ Eyebrow, lip, tongue, and nose rings, or any other types of body piercing are forbidden.
There are no exceptions.
❖ Visible tattoos are forbidden.