St. Hubert Catholic High School For Girls
Class of 2025 Scholarship and Placement Exam
Saint Hubert will administer the Class of 2025 Scholarship and Placement Exam (HSPT®) to prospective students on the dates listed below. All students are encouraged to preregister online for this test. Online registration will close at 11:59 p.m. (CST) on the close date/s listed below.
The registration fee for the HSPT should be paid via credit card during the registration process or prior to the test date. If you are unable to register by credit card money order or cash will be accepted at Saint Hubert. We are offering the exam to be taken on campus at Saint Hubert or remotely at home. When registering please make sure you pick the option you prefer.
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Contact the Director of Admissions, Jennifer Danford, with any questions at 215-624-6840 ext. 1520 *Registration fees of $40 are not refundable for students that miss testing.
Below is important information for the test.
- Be at school by 8:00 A.M. …Enter by the Torresdale Ave. entrance. …
- Eat breakfast prior to coming. We will be giving a light snack during break. No drinks are permitted in the classrooms during testing.
- Wear casual clothes (no uniforms). …Bring two #2 pencils.
- Tell your parents you will be dismissed at approximately 11:45 A.M.
- If you are taking the exam on campus you will need to wear a mask and have your tempertature checked prior to entering.
We wish you the best of luck!