- Friday May 13th is the last day to turn in service hours. All students must have served at least 10 hours this year to receive either their diploma or final report card.
- Seniors, please make sure to read the email about your Aramark account carefully.
Attention Seniors: Please respond to your invitation for the First Annual Senior Breakfast by Thursday, May 12th.
- Attention Seniors: Please check the scholarships and grants on your Naviance page now and let us know if there are any errors. If your name does not appear in the Graduation program, or it is not correct, it cannot be changed.
- Attention Seniors: If you are planning on playing a sport in college, please let Mr. Evanitsky know by Friday, May 6th.
- Attention Seniors: You will need to bring an empty, clean jar to the retreat on Friday. Please do not forget.
-Attention Seniors: Please turn in any and all scholarship, acceptance and financial aid award letters in to the Guidance Office, no later than May 10th, for them to appear in the Graduation Program.
- There will be a Voices of Light meeting at 7:15am on Wednesday in rm 109.
- Seniors: If you are planning on playing a sport in college, please let Mr. Evanitsky know as soon as possible. Stop by the Athletics Office or send him an email with your name, sport and college no later than May 6th.
Read Full Story for more information!
- There will be a Voices of Light meeting at 7:15am on Tuesday morning in room 109.
- Attention Seniors: To celebrate National College Acceptance Day, on May 2nd, you will be permitted to wear a t-shirt or hoodie for the college that you have chosen to attend in the Fall.
- Senior Prom ticket sales have been extended to Wednesday, May 4th.
- A reminder for those who have signed up to donate blood on May 3rd, you get a dress down day. (Please adhere to appropriate school dress down day rules) Also, please wear the braclet, that should have your time on it. This will show the teachers when you should leave class.
- BambieBotz: We are meeting in the Robotics room immediatly after school today to discuss 2 upcoming events. Please attend if you are interested in volunteering.
- Attention Seniors: You will need to bring an empty, clean jar to the retreat. We will be doing a craft with it. Please don't forget!