St. Hubert Catholic High School For Girls
Scholarship/Placement Test Information
Saint Hubert will administer the High School Placement Test (HSPT®) to eighth graders on the dates listed below. All students are encouraged to preregister online for this test. Online registration will close at 11:59 p.m. (CST) on the close date/s listed below.
The registration fee for the HSPT should be paid via credit card during the registration process or prior to the test date. If you are unable to register by credit card money order or cash will be accepted at Saint Hubert.
- HSPT: Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. -11:45 a.m.
- HSPT: Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- HSPT: Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. -11:45 a.m.
Contact the Director of Admissions, Jennifer Danford, with any questions at 215-624-6840 ext. 258 or email email@example.com
. *Registration fees of $35 are not refundable for students that miss testing.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TEST DAY
- Be at school by 8:00 A.M. …Enter by the Torresdale Ave. entrance. …
- Wear casual clothes (no uniforms). …Bring two #2 pencils.
- Tell your parents you will be dismissed at approximately 11:45 A.M.
We wish you the best of luck!