We are excited that you are looking at St. Hubert. Choosing a high school is a huge step in every student’s educational career. We encourage young women to talk with us about these choices and the opportunities of a lifetime that St. Hubert can offer you.
- The first step in the admission process is to schedule a Bambie for a Day. It will allow you to experience a day in the life of our St. Hubert Bambies. It will also give you the opportunity to experience classes, lunch, assemblies, etc. Eighth grade students are invited to shadow in the fall and seventh grade students beginning in January.
- Another great way to see what St. Hubert has to offer is attend our FALL OPEN HOUSE on Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Our open house will allow families to tour our school, meet teachers, staff, students and alumnae. During our open house we have an Athletics Fair and Activities Fair where you are able to speak to the coaches and moderators.
- Make sure you register to take our Placement/Scholarship test.
- Dates you can choose from are: October 14, October 21 or October 28. Only 8th graders are permitted to take the test. Students are asked to bring 2 - #2 pencils. In order to sign up you must register your daughter.
Applying to St. Hubert (Class of 2022)
- Completing a free online application.
- Provide a copy of the students 7th and 8th grade report card. Acceptable copies include: a photocopy of the printed report card, or a printed copy from MyStudentsProgress or the Online Report Card system your child's current school uses. You can either mail or email your report cards to:
Attn: Jennifer Danford
St. Hubert High School for Girls
7320 Torresdale Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19135
- Once we receive records they will be reviewed for admittance decision.
- When your child is accepted to SH, you will receive an acceptance letter, a registration form and welcome phone call.
- You will be asked to officially register your child by paying a $150.00 non-fundable registration fee.
- Upon receiving your registration fee your student may be eligible for financial aid. Financial Aid Packages will begin to be distributed starting in December.