To help celebrate our 75th anniversary, Saint Hubert will be hosting an Alumnae Art Exhibition and Reception in coordination with our Christmas Concert on Thursday, December 15th. All alumnae are invited to participate, (no need to have been in art class), but only one piece per artist may be submitted for the show. This is an un-juried, fine art exhibit; a chance to show us your creative side. The show will be a great opportunity to reunite with former classmates and faculty, and to help make our diamond anniversary sparkle!
Please RSVP to Jean Broden at email@example.com by November 14 if you plan to participate.
- Work for this show is un-juried. All levels of work are welcome!
- Fine art submission may be in any medium, 2D or 3D, but may not exceed 25" in any direction.
- Only one work per artist may be submitted.
Artwork must be exhibition ready to be part of the show. 2D works may be matted with a backing board or framed with a wire for hanging. 3D works will be displayed on a table; however, if the piece is large, a pedestal or small table should be provided with the piece.
- Drop off dates for art will be December 5th - 7th , from 8:00am to 3:00pm, and on December 4th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. No work will be accepted after these dates.
- A completed submission form needs to be securely attached to the artwork. You may also attach a business card if available.
- Art Exhibition will be on display in the cafeteria from December 12th to December 16th.
- Art Reception and Christmas Concert will be on Thursday, December 15th, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Pick up dates for work are December 19th - December 21st, from 8:00am to 3:00pm. All work must be picked up during these times. The school will not be responsible for any work not picked up on these dates.
- All care will be taken with your work; however, Saint Hubert High School is not responsible for any damage that may occur to items submitted to the exhibit.
CLICK HERE for a submission form.