EITC~ Educational Improvement Tax Credit
Convert Your Business Tax Dollars into Support for St. Hubert!
In our current economic climate, we are receiving more and more requests for financial aid. The total cost of a Catholic education is over $6,000 a year and St. Hubert must be in a position to provide financial support to its students.
With your help, A gift to St. Hubert can provide your business with a substantial Pennsylvania tax credit through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) while giving tuition assistance to deserving students. St. Hubert can continue to “educate women of faith and integrity” for many years to come. The support from programs such as EITC and donors like you, are essential to insure the future of St. Hubert High School and our students.
If your business is subject to one or more of the following PA taxes, it is eligible to participate in the EITC.
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Capital Stock Franchise Tax
- Bank & Company Shares Tax
- Title Insurance Companies Shares Tax
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institution Tax
- Personal Income Tax of S corporation shareholders or Partnership partners
The process works like this:
- Your company submits a one-page application to the PA Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED).
- Upon approval, your company makes a donation to St. Hubert’s within 60 days. The Scholarship organization which st. Hubert uses is the Bridge Educational Foundation – www.bridgeedu.org
- St. Hubert will help you submit your donation to the Bridge Foundation. When you receive your approval please contact the development office at 215-624-6840 ext 258
- St. Hubert will then respond with written confirmation, which you forward to the DCED and the tax credit is posted to your account at the PA Department of Revenue.
The form can be dowbloaded by clicking here: