St. Hubert High School exists so that students may develop their God given gifts of body, mind and spirit.
This is accomplished through an educational experience, which includes academic and spiritual programs, as
well as a variety of sports and extracurricular activities. The academic program provides students with a diverse
curriculum, designed to challenge students to achieve their full potential, in preparation for College, and their chosen career path.
- Our highest ranking students attend schools such as the University of Pennsylvania!
- The class of 2011 earned over $14 million dollars in scholarships!
- The class of 2010 earned over $12 million dollars in scholarships!
- The class of 2009 earned over $11 million dollars in scholarships!
- Nearly 80% of our teachers have earned Master Degrees in their area of expertise.
- We offer Advanced Placement classes in 10th, 11th, and 12th grade.
- Our AP classes are in English, Social Studies, Math and Science.
- Our “Writing across the Curriculum” program emphasizes the primary skill needed for the 21st Century learner, writing!
- We offer a complete four year program in Art and Music.
- We offer four year programs in Spanish and French, and two year programs in Latin and Italian.
- Our state of the art Video Conferencing capabilities enables us to offer courses to our students from local colleges, such as Holy Family University and Neumann University.
- Our wireless network and open technology environment enable students to access the Internet and complete activities during class.
College preperation begins with the first day of yoru freshman year! Click here to see our college course programs!